Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A good day to everyone! Janet so blessed by your comment, i am so thankful that i am not forgotten by you all. We are having very warm weather this week, it will hit 90 a few days. I am thankful that their always seems to be a breeze here on the mountain. We had weekend meetings 2 weeks ago and found so many using the word sanctified, on the last night a man preached, whom i met the day before and he could not look me in the eye, he said he was sanctified and we could not get into heaven unless we are. Well this and a few other comments did not set well with Terri and i.I had decided before going home that i should do as the bible says and ask my husband. So i asked Jerry what he thought of the word sanctified, He said he thinks it has something to do with salvation but i should call my friend Donna. Mean while the next day he thought about it all day. Jerry is a deep thinker and maybe he couldn't give me the answer, he sure did try to figure it out. Donna of course told me just what i thought about it. Jerry said the next day, after telling him what the bible said as i did a study on it, That isn't their one that is perfect... so how can you be perfect... Grin grin. God is Good! I am so blessed how he witness to my heart when something does not sound right. I found my pastor also did not agree with this man but did not address it because this man is high in rank in the "church". This weekend i will catch a ride with some folks from NC to go to meetings in PA. I am looking forward to being with like minded people and praying God would do a work in my heart. Today my mom goes in to have screws put in her wrist, she fell almost 3 weeks ago and broke her wrist and it started to heal so they need to operate. Why people don't stand up to doctors and demand something be done sooner, my mom is 77 years old and is now unable to walk by herself because she's been in bed so long. She will go to a nursing home for rehab. I hope to be able to visit her in a few weeks. My daughter Barb and her husband will be moving out of MT on Monday, they will go to Indiana for a month or 2 then they will be living in Florida. Norm has had very little work in MT and was offered a job by his brother in FL. They had prayed very hard for this and God opened the door. We will be about 10 hours from them and we are soooooo excited. Barb is also pregnant, due in Nov. I have made a friend in the church here. Her name is Cheryl and she is my age with one child. She had to have surgery on her shoulder so i have been visiting her and we just hit it off. We have talked about the bible a lot, she has so many questions and wants to learn. I pray before going as i don't want to say the wrong thing, I love to see someone who wants to grow in the Lord. Hope everyone is well, hope all you mothers to be are doing well. God Bless. Holley

No comments: